Customer Service Advisor (English Speaker) - Night Shift
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We're the voice of one of the world's most innovative luxury brands
Our Customer Service team has grown extensively over the last 3 years, with a global team of around 200 employees worldwide. Our customer is at the forefront of our business and our multilingual advisors strive to ensure we’re offering a first class service to our customers globally. Our Global teams work across FF.com and Black& White platforms which act as a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands.
What you'll do
- Respond to Customer Inquiries via several channels (Chat, Email and Telephone);
- Provide information with regards to products/services and other related inquiries;
- Be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike.
- Experienced in customer service (minimum of 1 year), preferably in a fashion environment;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication;
- Skilled in listening;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Knowledgeable of fashion/fashion brands;
- Able to exceed customers’ expectations;
- Confident and articulate;
- Hardworking and passionate.
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.