Paid Social Executive
This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing and diverse digital team and surround yourself with talented digital marketing professionals that will help drive strategic thinking and help you become a true expert in your field.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Paid Social Manager in executing the global strategy for the Paid social Channel, working across various areas including - Performance Marketing, Brand Marketing & App Marketing collaborating with multiple stakeholders across the business – including Marketing, Creative, Product, Analytics and Data Science - creating a centre of excellence for the channel.
What you’ll do
- You will support the development of a global Paid Social strategy, working with the key social media platforms to deliver on various objectives; reach new customers, amplify product range, drive GMV, drive App growth and support the brand marketing strategy.
- You will own the end-to-end management and deliverables of specified paid social campaigns from implementation to optimisation, ensuring it delivery to time, budget & quality standards
- You will create global weekly reports, analysing campaigns using various data sets and liaising with internal teams to provide a full overview of channels successes & growth opportunities against OKRs
- You will work alongside local marketing teams to ensure global strategy and learnings are shared in order to support and scale paid social marketing efforts globally & align to local promotional calendars.
- You will be responsible for identifying new and help maintain existing relationships with our key media, ad tech & creative tech partners.
- You will support enhancing Farfetch’s overall approach to Paid Social marketing and design strategies that can be automated, executed at scale and with velocity
- You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all Paid Social activities
- You will collaborate with other marketing teams to identify opportunities where Paid Social can support wider marketing and commercial initiatives
- You will support the roll out and maintenance of a ‘Paid Social Best Practice Guide’ for the channel globally covering areas including; Media buying, Audience Targeting, Creative, Innovation, Tech, Measurement etc.
- You will be a Farfetch expert on Paid Social Marketing and support building a centre of excellence for this division
Who You Are
- You are passionate for ecommerce marketing with experience/knowledge of Paid Social Marketing.
- You are ideally have previous experience with Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- You have strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- You have good knowledge of excel; comfortable in producing complex reports, formulas and pivot tables
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- You are a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- You have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are a dedicated team player
- You are fluent in English; ability to speak foreign language is a bonus