This is an exciting new role supporting the stock deployment and management for Farfetch.
The Stock Planner will own the stock deployment function in Farfetch. In this role you will match demand forecast with our stock locations, the requirements of our customers in terms of time and convenience and our delivery promise and you will define stock deployment locations, bin levels and movements.
You will play a key part in supporting our value proposition in terms of customer service through improved delivery time.
What You'll Do
- Liaise with the Supply Chain Planning Team to interpret and implement the demand forecast. Determine which items are likely to be more popular in each region both ahead and during the season.
- Define the stock initials for all of our locations ahead of the season. Reassess with the approach of the season and in-season.
- Define bin levels per SKU maintaining the right coverage and sell-thru in each location;
- Calculate, communicate and manage stock movements on a weekly basis. Support the delivery operations team in processing the movements.
- Establish and manage end-of-season returns.
- Support the product end of life management towards optimizing profitability for partners and Farfetch in every category.
Who You Are
- Proven 2+ years of experience in Supply Planning / Stock Management within a Retail and/or E-commerce environment. Experience in fashion would be an important plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data analysis. Proactive with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proficiency with Tableau, Microsoft Excel and VBA for developing interactive reports, data manipulation, pivot tables, creating macros etc;
- BA or BS in Engineering, Economics, Supply Chain or another technical field;
- A good communicator, with the ability to create effective relationships throughout the business across all levels
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Professional, reliable and have a flexible attitude, with the ability to stay calm under pressure in difficult situations