Private Client Assistant Personal Shopper
One of our priorities is to increase the spending power of an existing client book along with engaging new clients, while developing potential clients. We approach every opportunity with innovation and develop loyalty through an understanding of personal style, lifestyle needs and brand/product preferences.
About the role:
You’ll be responsible for supporting our team of Personal Shoppers as well as developing your own relationships with our most valuable clients. You’ll work towards achieving sales targets and contribute to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player. You’ll develop a unique skillset as you drive client loyalty through a variety of selling activities, you’ll assist with client inquiries and product searches to ensure a seamless, exceptional luxury shopping experience for our private clients.
We’re looking for someone with strong customer service skills and knowledge of the luxury fashion market who is driven to achieve targets. A learning mindset combined with a proactive, continuous improvement attitude is key to this role and your development.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll support the team of Shoppers to develop the Farfetch Private Client base.
- You’ll support the Senior Shoppers and Shoppers with all operational and functional tasks surrounding sales and client relations, also partnering with the Customer Service team to resolve Private Client issues when necessary.
- You’ll assist the Private Client team with external client communication including, but not limited to, sales order support, logistics support, after sales service, as well as designing and organizing editorial content and styling guidance.
- You’ll ensure prompt follow up from events and promotions, aiming to engage and build loyalty.
- You’ll assist the Private Client team with internal communication including but not limited to communication with partner services, account management, operations and logistics teams.
- You’ll support client engagement activities, to build our customer loyalty e.g. events, styling appointments, shopping experiences, etc.
- You’ll attend brand events as required to aid business development and act as a Farfetch brand ambassador.
- You’ll prepare weekly style updates as part of department client correspondence.
Who you are:
- You’ll have proven experience in retail sales or customer service (ideally luxury fashion), ideally with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, with the drive and motivation to sustain this.
- You’ll have deep knowledge of current fashion trends, designers and products, and a passion for styling.
- You’ll have a proven ability to engage and build customer relations (clienteling).
- You’ll be willing to learn and take on new challenges.
- You have the confidence to suggest ideas to improve the customer experience and sales activity.
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in English. A second language is advantageous.
- You’ll be an excellent team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach.
- You’ll be organised and able to meet deadlines.
- You’ll have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.