Logistics Manager - Fashion Concierge
You will be responsible for the overall supply management including organizing & monitoring storage and the distribution of goods. We’re looking for a true industry expert, someone who understands the logistics & distribution process thoroughly ideally with some knowledge of the luxury or fashion industry.
About the department:
Fashion Concierge are the new kids on the block here at Farfetch. We are a high impact start-up team of innovative thinkers with an ambition to make our mark on the world of luxury personal shopping. Launched in 2017, we are already changing the way global customers shop for luxury.
What you’ll do:
- You will plan and manage logistics, stockroom, transportation and customer services
- You will direct, optimize and coordinate the fulfillment order cycle
- You will keep track of quality, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- You will supervise accurate creation and distribution of purchase orders
- You will oversee goods in and out of the stockroom alongside stockroom team
- You will adhere to stock check process for goods in and out, and improve controls, as needed
- You will resolve any arising problems or complaints
- You will supervise, coach and train stockroom workforce
- You will work with the Head of Operations & Sourcing to forecast budgets
- You will maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
Who you are:
- You have proven working experience as a logistics manager
- You have a record of successful distribution and logistics management
- You have demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- You have excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- You have the ability to work independently
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.