This is an exciting new role for a strong data analyst to work with Operations Data. You will be responsible for digging into the way we manage data and interlink with our internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible to support the Operations Data Foundations project, a company-wide project aiming to transform the way we use data.
What You’ll do:
- Evolve the business glossary and data dictionary while ensuring clear data governance
- Liaise with Engineering and Product to make sure Operations data needs are fulfilled
- Develop self-service dashboards
- Align Operations reporting & metrics across the business
- Build strong relationships with Operations analysts and develop a Data Community
- Enable mechanisms to guarantee data consistency and quality
- Optimize data sources
- Support the Operations Strategy manager with new tasks as they arise, data analytics advisory, forecasting support, collecting and processing data, proactively providing meaningful analysis and exploiting trends.
Who you are:
- University degreed, with a strong analytical focus. The successful candidate will likely have a degree in Economics, Maths, Engineering or any related field;
- Minimum 3 years’ experienced (mandatory) as data analyst, BI analyst in a multinational company (preferred);
- Have strong knowledge in SQL and experience with BI, data warehousing and data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Power Pivot);
- Self-confident and proactive, with the ability to challenge with a smile
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities
- A trusted advisor
- Have a strong service mindset
- Have strong analytical skills, data based decision making mind-set and detail oriented
- Able to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Able to deliver based on project timelines
- Fun to work with!