Senior Finance Analyst
This is an exciting new role for a strong Finance Analyst to work with the Finance Manager to support the private client team and the continued evolution of planning and analysis. This role will require digging into and analysing data to support decision making in a fast-paced, high energy and collaborative environment.
This position will give you the chance to add value & insight to a high-growth area of the business by putting your own stamp on building short and long-term analysis and forecasting models on an international scale.
This role would suit someone who loves digging into the detail, solving problems and finding out what really drives performance but then can also take a step back explaining and recommending actions to senior management. We need someone who is excited about the opportunity of building tools from scratch to propel understanding and help surface actionable insight and loves working in a fast-paced, high energy and collaborative environment.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll Business Partner with the private client teams throughout our offices
- You’ll develop and take ownership of financial modelling & reporting to support and add value in key decision making to ensure overall efficiency and profitability
- You’ll drive process improvements and participate in existing reporting enhancements with the mindset of continuous improvement
- You’ll support commercial initiatives with robust financial analysis
- You’ll analyze results, identify opportunities and exploit trends
- You’ll support ad hoc requests and projects as they arise
Who you are:
- You are a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- You are an expert in excel (vlookups, Pivots)
- Your knowledge in SQL, Tableau, Looker & SAP is advantageous
- You have experience in the technology and fashion industries advantageous
- You have strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- You have the ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate with attention to detail
- You are a strong team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes