You will own and deliver a range of products that include critical planning and forecasting tools and supply pricing models, all that will help deliver the best supplier experience for our partners.
We want you to turn our mission from vision to reality, working from the beginning to the end of product building, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations. This is a stakeholder facing role working creatively and pragmatically with teams across the Commercial department to address challenges and provide solutions.
What you'll do:
- You will work with Planning, Analytics and Data Science teams within Commercial as well as business stakeholders to deliver business value company-wide.
- You will write business cases and document business requirements and identify opportunities that drive significant business impact.
- You will develop product roadmap, and own the entire lifecycle from design to production, and work across teams to ensure delivery of your vision.
- You will seamlessly integrate the Commercial Planning strategy into the overall Commercial plan and share learnings and best practice guides with key stakeholders across the business
- You will champion a test and learn approach to identify and optimise existing users’ desires, new opportunities and maximise business value
- You will define and track metrics to measure effectiveness and identify the leading indicators that prove we are meeting our desired outcomes
- You will distil the vision and strategy to the team so that all team members embrace and champion the vision
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all employees
Who you are:
- You have a background in Product Management and are experienced in working technical teams and numerous stakeholders
- You have a technical background either in Analytics, Engineering or Data Science
- You are able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- You have excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- You are able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organisation (from C-Level to Analyst) in addition to the ability to influence change in stakeholders
- You are a strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational and commercial excellence
- You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail