Senior Product Owner, Loyalty
We’re ambassadors for the business, pushing the boundaries of what's technologically possible, and creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch. We like to apply a bit of revolutionary thinking to everything we do.
Our world class Product team is responsible for ensuring that our customer’s journey is seamless across all of our platforms, and is designed and executed to the highest standard. Currently, our teams are split between our three offices in London, Porto and Lisbon, and there is a heavy focus on user experience and digital design in everything we do. Working across three main verticals, Front Office, Back Office, and Mobile, our teams are true ambassadors of our business and ensure they’re always at the forefront of the latest technology. Creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch, they truly demonstrate our ‘Be Revolutionary’ value in everything they do.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Owner to work across our Loyalty initiative.
Farfetch aims to be the first place luxury fashion customers go to shop, and central to this goal are our Loyalty initiatives. Not only do we want to build a compelling loyalty programme to surprise and delight our customers, but we want to push boundaries to give our customers unparalleled choice and value, elevating their experience to ensure customers feel rewarded for shopping on Farfetch. As Sr. Product Owner for Loyalty, you will be responsible for shaping and delivering products and projects that will help build customer devotion to Farfetch.
In this role, you will collaborate with marketing, product designers and owners, highly skilled engineers and business experts in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment.
Above all, you will have a hand in building the next level platform for the fashion luxury industry.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll partner with Marketing teams to identify opportunities and define strategies to build customer loyalty
- You’ll work with user research teams to gain insights into our customer base that directly contribute to the details and direction of our loyalty initiative
- You’ll define and refine the product strategy for Loyalty at Farfetch, oriented around a set of objectives and key results and the initiatives for delivering our target outcomes
- You’ll collaborate with product owners in the promotions and segmentation domains to develop an industry-leading loyalty platform
- You’ll work closely with the Product Design teams to develop the best user experience for our luxury fashion customers
- You’ll focus on scalable solutions that deliver value to our business while controlling costs
- You’ll manage two or more Product Owners
Who you are:
- You are highly creative and someone who brings new ideas on how to do things better
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams and directly managing Product Owners
- You have a deep understanding of consumer internet products, marketing, and customer lifecycle to analyze growth opportunities and develop impactful strategies
- You are a professional with excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- You are someone who engages well with stakeholders
- You are adaptable to a very fast paced and consistently growing and changing environment
- You are a professional with excellent communication skills (English is mandatory) and solid interpersonal skills in a multicultural and cross functional network
- You have experience with or understanding of the luxury fashion customer is highly desired
- You have experienced with working in an agile environment, which is a plus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.