Customer Service Advisor
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience servicing luxury online customers. Our Customer Service teams are essential to our business and really contribute to the growth of the organization across all lines of business, through customer engagement and expert product & service knowledge.
We’re looking for candidates with call center or ecommerce knowledge and experience to come in and really hit the ground running! This is great opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a fast paced, high growth environment.
What you’ll do:
- You will assist customers with order enquiries via several channels (chat, email and telephone).
- You will provide product and service information to customer when necessary.
- You will work with the Partner Services and Operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies.
- You will be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike.
Who you are:
- You are experienced with at least 1 year working in customer service, preferably in a luxury/fashion retail environment.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- You are able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- You are confident and articulate.
- You are passionate about fashion and have a good understanding of fashion brands.
- You are a proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and Windows packages.
- You are a strong listen
- You are a problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- You are flexible in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed.