Delivery Operations Analyst
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 700 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,400 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment, we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
In this role you will be able to acquire a deep understanding of e-commerce operations and international trade and will become a key player in our mission of making Delivery a revenue generator for Farfetch. You will be responsible for building and managing operational performance and P&L reports and provide interpretations from data that will trigger initiatives to improve the delivery experience.
What you’ll do:
- Be the owner of delivery related data and support the improvement of customer and partner experience;
- Identify, simulate the impact and propose creative solutions to increase delivery related conversion rates and delivery revenue;
- Define KPIs and develop dashboards and ensure its correct communication to all involved stakeholders
- Work with internal customers and external suppliers worldwide in order to address new and existing needs;
- Liaise with the internal BI team in order to improve databases and data collection systems to optimize statistical efficiency;
- Participate in multi-disciplinary project teams in order to address new delivery needs and continuous improvement projects.
Who you are:
- Degreed in Engineering, Business, Maths or other relevant degree.
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Organized, proactive and customer oriented;
- Capable of working under pressure and deliver in the agreed deadlines;
- Proficiety in Excel (SQL is a plus);
- Fluent English (mandatory);
- Passionate about retail, ecommerce and technology (as a plus).
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.