Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our world class Technology team is at the core of what we do. The team helps support the running of the current business and explores new and exciting technologies that keep Farfetch truly revolutionising the industry. Split across 3 main offices - London, Porto and Lisbon, the tech hub is the fastest growing team working across all touch points, Web, Mobile and Instore. The team is committed into turning the company into the leading multi-channel platform.
As a Scrum Master, you will integrate a strong Agile culture, working close to multiple development teams with an established Agile mindset and you will act as a coordinator for complex projects spanning different teams and several sprints.
What you’ll do:
- Act as Scrum master for multiple scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work acting as a servant-leader;
- Foster Team self-organization;
- Facilitate scrum Ceremonies and nurtures scrum Artefacts;
- Work closely with the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed and writing good user stories;
- Work with other Senior Managers on cross-team features management;
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal;
- Foster better communication between the scrum actors;
- Act as a coordinator when necessary, taking responsibility for managing dependencies between our team and third parties or between scrum teams;
- Actively contribute to the adoption and improvement of Agile in the company, including being a trainee on internal workshops.
Who you are:
- A certified Scrum Master with minimum of one year experience working in development teams;
- Experienced in Project Management, PMI-ACP certifications are a plus;
- Well versed when it comes to interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills;
- A great team player, enthusiastic and able to achieve consensus and mitigate conflicts;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.