Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our world class Technology team is at the core of what we do. The team helps support the running of the current business and explores new and exciting technologies that keep Farfetch truly revolutionising the industry. Split across 3 main offices - London, Porto and Lisbon, the tech hub is the fastest growing team working across all touch points, Web, Mobile and Instore. The team is committed into turning the company into the leading multi-channel platform.
Can you tell the difference between mentoring, coaching and teaching? Do you know all the tiny little and delicious aspects of Scrum and Kanban ? Do you understand why Kanban seems so simple in the books but has so many things to understand and try? Do you love metrics and use them to improve yourself and help others improve? Do you know what delivering value means and how to guide teams to maximize it?
You will integrate our technology team, working as an Agile Coach for multiple development teams and acting as a facilitator in complex projects spanning different teams and several feedback cycles.
You will be responsible for coaching and influencing the whole organization in Agile, from teams to senior management, across departments and areas. Within the Agile Coaches team, you will be responsible for driving improved agility, throughput, predictability and quality across our technology team.
What you’ll do:
- Foster self-organization and collaboration.
- Be a facilitator within teams and other groups inside the organization.
- Be mindful of the motivation and morale of people in the teams and work with other key roles in improving their days.
- Foster an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement.
- Help teams detect issues, identify bottlenecks and waste, and find solutions.
- Work on visualisation strategies, creating an environment of collective awareness.
- Teach, mentor and coach, specially about Agile, enabling people and teams growth.
- Be effective in influencing individuals, groups and the whole organization, challenging their mindsets and their mental models.
- Welcome feedback at any time and situation, nurturing that attitude to individuals and teams.
- Be a role model in non-aggressive communication, diplomacy, proactiveness and positive energy.
Who you are:
- A Scrum Master or Agile Coach working with development teams for at least one year.
- Someone that lives and breathes the Agile and Lean principles and values.
- An enthusiastic team player with remarkable communication skills.
- Highly proficient in English (both written and spoken).
- Certified Scrum Master (optional but recommended).
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.