Paid Seach Executive - Black &White
About the department:
Black & White is a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering a world class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. One of our fastest growing teams, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join.
The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will be a good communicator and hugely passionate about all things digital. You will also execute PPC and paid social campaigns designed to meet the individual commercial objectives of each client, as well as producing and analysing performance reports with a view to optimising existing campaigns. Strong commercial acumen will be required to drive both customer retention and acquisition targets, you will also be comfortable managing multiple clients, with exacting standards in an agency environment.
What you’ll do:
- You will assist the Head of Performance Marketing in defining and delivering the PPC & paid social strategy for Black & White clients, including the forecasting, budgeting & reporting processes to meet KPI’s & targets
- You will produce and analyse an extensive suite of reporting based on individual biddable campaigns for all Black & White clients
- You will manage daily spends across multiple Ad Word & Business Manager accounts, ensuring budgets aren’t exceeded and KPI’s are hit
- You will constantly optimise SEM campaigns, assessing performance of keyword groups to ensure client activity is running to a high standard and define additional profitable opportunities for growth
- You will have a strong understanding of managing international SEM campaigns (not just UK)
- You will devise retargeting campaigns, using the latest technologies available across appropriate search engines to ensure customer retention revenue is maximised
- You will manage high volumes of data on a regular basis to identify nuances across each client’s customer set
- You have a test and learn approach to new digital marketing initiatives
- You will assist with the preparation of documents and presentations for face to face client meetings and be able to present these updates to clients
- You will be constantly identifying opportunities to profitably increase client spend within paid search by optimising campaigns and building strong relationships with clients
- You will provide analysis and reporting for marketing and promotional activity and make recommendations based on these results
- You will work closely with all members of the Black & White digital marketing team so ensure relevant learnings are shared to maximise performance of client campaigns
- You will understand customer financials to build cost effective SEM campaigns
- You will research and recommend new strategic SEM opportunities
- You will, where required, be able to assist with activities in channels beyond PPC (e.g. paid social, remarketing) where required.
Who you are:
- You are experienced in a digital marketing role in at least one of the following areas: ecommerce, internet, high-growth start-up
- You have a degree from a top tier university with a strong quantitative component. If no quant component at degree level then A level maths or equivalent
- You have a good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
- You have outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- You have outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritize
- You are an excellent communicator and have confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members and external clients
- You have a passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including:
- You have the ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all key digital marketing metrics
- You have the ability to build performance reports
- You have the ability to contribute to business cases and perform thorough sense checks on numbers
- You are able to appropriately combine attention to detail with longer term big picture/strategic thinking
- You have intermediate/advanced excel, good experience with Google analytics
- You are highly capable dealing with back end campaign management tools (i.e. AdWords, Marin etc.)
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.