Head of Stock Management
This is an exciting new role looking after stock strategy, deployment and management for Farfetch.
The Head of Stock Management will own both demand and supply planning for Farfetch warehouses specifically the areas of planning, deployment and movement of stock for all Farfetch stock points.
You will play a key part in supporting the relationship with our partners in subjects related to stock deployment and in driving our customer service through improved delivery time.
What You'll Do
- Lead the Stock Management Team bringing together advanced analytics, demand planning skills and product and fashion knowledge to get the right stock in the right place at the right time for the right customers.
- Liaise with the Supply Chain Planning Team to agree on and continuously manage our item level forecast. Determine which items are likely to be more popular in each region both ahead and during the season.
- Define the stock initials for all of our locations ahead of the season. Reassess with the approach of the season and in-season.
- Define min-max units per SKU per location and manage movements on a weekly basis. Support the delivery operations team in processing the movements.
- Liaise with the Marketing and Commercial Teams in the Business to support decisions around promoting and acquiring stock at Product Id level.
- Establish and manage end-of-season returns. Own the product end of life management towards maximizing profitability for Farfetch and Partners in all categories.
- Identify, select and implement the adequate systems and tools to support our ambition in terms of stock management across the Business
Who You Are
- You have proven experienced in supply chain management within a Retail and/or E-commerce environment. Experience in fashion would be an important plus.
- 4 to 6 years experienced in stock management.
- Proactive with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have a BA or Master in economics, engineering, management or supply chain.
- A good communicator, with the ability to create effective relationships throughout the business across all levels.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written).
- Professional, reliable and have a flexible attitude, with the ability to stay calm under pressure in difficult situations.
- People management experienced, with the ability to lead, inspire, motivate and develop a team.