PA to VP Style & Creative and VP Customer Marketing
We’re looking for a true creative thinker who can bring best practice and new ideas to the role. You will have a strong background working in a diverse environment that is high energy, fast-paced and service driven. You will have exceptional organisation skills, a natural sense of urgency and be able to balance a variety of tasks. You will also be exposed to Fashion brands and knowledge & experience within the luxury fashion industry would be a definite advantage.
About the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative.
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for the diary management for both VPs
- You will arrange travel, visas, accommodation and prepare complex travel itineraries and make sure travel is coordinated alongside the team buying schedules – Planning ahead to reduce travel costs during Fashion Weeks
- You will organise and coordinate all runway show tickets with the Buy Team during the show season (London, Paris, Milan and New York)
- You will identify and register the VP, Style & Creative for relevant trade fairs in Milan and Paris (e.g. White, Premier Classe, Tranoi, Pret-a-Porter Paris)
- You will report potential brands to the VP, Style & Creative on a monthly and seasonal basis
- You will maintain and manage filing systems and update records as required
- You will proactively prepare agendas in advance of key meetings for the VPs and attend some of these meetings and take minutes
- You will complete complex, multi-exchange rate expenses efficiently while working to tight deadlines
- You will draft letters and documents as and when required
- You will ensure strict confidentiality at all times
- You will support with ad hoc admin for the wider team, including compiling Global team information
- You may be asked to assist with team event planning and to cover other PAs when they are away
Who you are:
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- You are a master of communication, internally and with external stakeholders with proven influencing skills
- You display an initiative driven, solutions focussed approach
- You are confident and articulate when communicating with stakeholders across all levels
- You have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in English
- You have good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You are an excellent team player
- You have a personal interest and understanding of the fashion or similar creative industry
- You are driven, dynamic, forward thinking, innovative and agile; and comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- You have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.