Information Security, Plug-In Programme
Plug-In Information Security
What is Plug-in?
The Plug-in is Farfetch official 6 months graduate programme in the area of technology and design.
Who you are:
- A graduate with an academic background in in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field;
- Eager to learn and share knowledge;
- A passionate hacker who loves to reveal potential weaknesses and then think on creative solutions to eliminate those weaknesses;
- Someone with excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English;
- A good team player, with sharp problem-solving skills;
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A professional with up to 18 months of work experience, within this area, after graduation.
If this sounds like you, then you can be one of our plug-ins and we would like to invite you to participate in our recruitment process.
Stages of the recruitment process:
Stage 1 - Tech Challenge + Choose your role
You will receive our task after uploading your CV - your application will be valid ONLY after completing it!
Stage 2 - Assessment Day
After reviewing your exercise you will be invited to our offices to participate in an interview.
Apply & Join us!