Senior BPO Specialist
Platform Operations plays a crucial role when it comes to launching new websites for Black & White brands and other new initiatives by which we offer e-commerce services to other companies. Our responsibility is to understand the needs of the client and design the best solution when it comes to Payments, Fraud, Shipping & Delivery, Customer Service. After the solution is live, we are in charge of the client support when it comes to Operations.
As a Senior BPO Specialist you will be responsible to design the best structure and processes so that we can offer an excellent service to our clients: brands or other companies that will use our e-commerce services.
What you’ll do:
- Review current B&W end-to-end solution, offering to identify requirements, constraints and risks as to provide: (a) modular solutions to brands; (b) partially outsource solution to external suppliers (different levels of outsourcing).
- Define a strategic step-by-step model approach as to evolve from end-to-end solution to supply modular solutions.
- Work with current and new suppliers (internal and external) to negotiate Master Service Agreement (MSA) and BPO Supplier Governance.
- Design and implement solutions for new services that Farfetch will start to offer to other companies – the focus will be on Operational themes such as shipping, fraud, payments, customer service
- Identify needs in terms of internal and client self-service tools so that we can offer solid and reliable day-to-day operations. Gather the requirements and partner with Product team so that the tools are delivered on time.
- Define roles, responsibilities, processes and procedures so that we can deliver an excellent service to our client. Involve the teams so that everyone is informed about their part on the service to be offered.
- Build documents that explore the services that we can offer to support the Commercial team in the pre-sales stage.
- Define metrics and SLAs for the services and liaise with Data & Control team so that the proper reports are built.
- Provide insights of what operations services we can explore in the future.
- Provide insights to the business when it comes to trends in the BPO industry.
Who you are
- Degree educated. Masters or MBA a bonus
- 4+ years experienced in BPO (customer service, back-office operations, …) or Consultancy – solutions design, process building, process innovation and automation
- Experienced in the suppliers engagement processes (sourcing, contracting and onboarding)
- Have strong communication skills (verbal and written): well-constructed emails, PowerPoint presentations and able to clearly capture and relay information
- Have excellent planning and scheduling skills; able to manage and improve complex workflows and teams
- Comfortable leading and managing cross-functional, often very complex, work streams
- Used to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, responding to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Have an eye for detail; you are reliable and well organized
- Have a professional attitude and a real pride in quality of work
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- A team player but with the ability in independently working to get things done
- Have personal interest and understanding of the operations and technology industries
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.