E-commerce Strategy Manager
About the department:
Black & White is a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering a world class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. One of our fastest growing teams, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join.
What you’ll do:
- You will be a key and daily point of contact for 1-2 large B&W clients. Which include overseeing the strategic support for many others, helping to identify and formulate plans to drive e-commerce sales and brand growth
- You will be ensuring high levels of client satisfaction across all clients that sit under your remit, with the ultimate measures of success begin that they (a) grow their online sales and (b) continue to partner with B&W
- You will be managing 2-3 junior team members, providing strategic guidance and support on their day to day roles, as well as focusing on personal development plans and career growth
- You will be working hand-in-hand with the digital marketing team to monitor and optimize performance of each marketing channel, driving opportunities for improvement across the B&W clients
- You will be carrying out regular pieces of analysis to help problem solve business issues, identify opportunities and aid the decision making of B&W clients
- You will be supporting B&W clients with their forecasting and buying (together with the E-commerce Manager)
- You will be advising clients on pricing and sales strategy, as well tactical recommendations around promotional activity
- You will be maintaining outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- You will be participating in and regularly leading client meetings and workshops to guide the strategic direction of projects
- You will be creating presentation material for Quarterly Business Reviews with Directors and C-level team members of client businesses
Who you are:
- You have experience in either a consultancy, retail or e-commerce role
- Ideally, you have a degree from a top-tier university
- You have excellent communicator and relationship builder
- You have an eagerness to learn new skills and knowledge across e-commerce and luxury industries
- You are highly confident working with numbers
- You have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- You are commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good creative and problem solving skills
- You have a keen interest and understanding of fashion and luxury in a retail environment
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.