Lead Product Owner – Local System Integration
Mission for this role is to deliver the best-in-class experience for our customers by leveraging the partnership with China local platforms for payment, logistics, CRM, etc. You will also work closely with our Operations Strategy and Customer Service teams to identify opportunities, deliver business analytics and develop solutions in order to achieve the world-class service quality and in support of our strategic goals.
What you’ll do:
- Develop key initiatives into strategies and strategies into results through structured approach, rigorous analysis, and proactive communication
- Provide research, analysis, and support for identifying, evaluating, and resolving strategic opportunities.
- Respond to the needs of customers throughout the development process; analyzes competitors and market trends; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications.
- Rely on data driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary. Champions the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals.
- Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product vision and roadmap.
- Develop supporting business case, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Develops and manages project plans and key stakeholder engagement strategy on all initiatives.
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development - pre impact analysis, deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identifies problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed.
- Manage (Lead/Support/Coach) the Product owners within his/her team.
Who you are:
- 4-8 year work experience in a similar product management role is required
- Experience in Payment, Supply Chain logistics integrations or post order B2B and B2C tools is highly desired. Direct experience in Cross-border e-commerce is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues.
- Proven past experience using data to inform key decisions. This includes analyzing usage patterns to drive prioritization and adopting a test and learn approach to building product to inform product direction
- Strong project management skills, experience in coordinating various parties and leading projects throughout milestones and hitting the deadlines;
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- Previous people management experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese is mandatory
- Knowledge of the Scrum methodology is a plus