We are looking for a Photographer to work reporting to the Studio Coordinator, you will be responsible for high volume shooting of the products to build our online catalog.
What you'll do
- Product high level fashion shoots;
- Direct the model to ensure the poses reflect the brand identity and Farfetch aesthetics;
- Ensure the regular production output;
- Contribute to the needs of the editorial team;
- Research for competitors’ websites to improve the techniques.
Who you are
- Previous training and experience in shooting
- Experience with strobe lights, light meters, Pocket Wizards, and Canon systems;
- Any experience directing models is a plus;
- Photo editing experience is preferred;
- Ability to troubleshoot lighting and software issues;
- Knowledge of IT systems (Microsoft Office) and image editing/management software (Adobe Bridge, Lightroom, Photoshop);
- Great time management skills, being able to work under tight deadlines;
- Team player with a positive attitude;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Passionate about the fashion industry.
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
Important note: you must have immediately availability to join this project and to work in different schedules (during the week or at weekends, between 6am and 22pm)