An exciting opportunity has come up in our Infrastructure team! We are looking for Infrastructure Engineers - people with a DevOps mindset obsessed about automation, scalability and infrastructure reliability. As part of this team, you will be joining +50 other high-skilled Engineers by developing automation and tools for Cloud Orchestration, Infrastructure Automation
We use our own tools, built on top of state of the art technology, to build and manage an infrastructure of +1000 cloud servers that support our production/live services and our teams of software engineers.
DON’T CHANGE FASHION FOR A SEASON. CHANGE IT FOREVER.
What You’ll do:
- Develop automation and tools with a DevOps mind set on one or more strategic initiatives in the Infrastructure engineering team e.g. Cloud Orchestration, Infrastructure Automation, CI/CD Pipeline.
- Follow good practices about scale, performance, geo-distribution, multi-cloud, code maintenance, documentation etc. Keep Evolving, Keep Improving.
- Fully own what you build by supporting the colleagues on using and extending the automation and tools so that they can deliver faster, better, harder, stronger! You did it you own it!
Who You Are:
- Software Engineer passionate about building tools and automation for your
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Technical expertise:
- OS/Core Systems: Linux, Windows, Networking, Storage
- Programming: Python, Go, Java
, .Net, bash, power shell etc.
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, GCE, Azure,
- Frameworks: Hadoop/Big Data, Kubernetes, Containers, Terraform, EFK, Consul, Nagios, New Relic, Selenium, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, etc.
- Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible
- Databases/Systems: MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra, Mongo, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
- Not afraid of challenges. There are no “problems”, only a better challenge.
- You are proactive, you like to help others, “Team Player” is your Middle Name.
- You don’t want to learn, you need to learn.