Product Manager - Payments
Part of the Purchase area product management team, you will be instrumental in delivering amazing payment experiences for our global luxury audience as well as growing the payments platform's offering and scalability. Your work will have a global impact to Farfetch as all platform clients are powered by the centralized payments platform.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help define new missions and objectives for this product area which are aligned with our Consumer Products Vision.
- You will gather and distil requirements from several sources, such as user research and analytics; turning them into an actionable vision.
- You will work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement.
- You will liaise with business and tech teams throughout the product’s life cycle, including in-life management, in order to get all members of the cross-functional team (design, engineering, analytics) to embrace the product vision and strategy.
- You will monitor product performance and make use of customer’s qualitative and quantitative feedback to inform product development strategy.
- You will create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog in alignment with product vision and goals.
- You will be part of a team that actively looks to enhance the purchase experience and aligns this with the overall customer experience, engaging relevant teams to deliver a meaningful and consistent customer flow
WHO YOU ARE
- You are passionate about product, you crave to own the product vision and capable of establishing the strategy towards that vision.
- You have some understanding of the payments ecosystem in the e-commerce world.
- You will be able to work with engineering to make informed decisions on how to deliver the customer experience, meeting the needs of the customer and business.
- You have the ability to translate data insights, customer feedback and stakeholder needs into business and product requirements, that in turn will translate as optimisation, features and functions.
- You are a customer-centric individual who tries to deeply understand customers’ needs and Pain points.
- You use data to inform key decisions. This includes analysing usage patterns to drive prioritization and adopting a test and learn approach to inform product direction.
- You are experienced working in cross functional teams (design, engineering, product, analytics).
- You are able to understand and discuss technical concepts and challenge existing frameworks to deliver customer facing solutions.
- You are able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business.
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- You have excellent attention to detail; ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; and an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively.
- Experience of Agile and Scrum methodology is required, including backlog creation, Epic and Story writing.
- You have a passion for technology and keen to look at how existing products can be improved with the latest tech.
- A degree, related experience in Product, and or online e-commerce or marketplace with particular experience in checkout is a plus