Creative Programme Executive
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
This role sits within the Farfetch Creative Studio and reports directly into our Manager Editor. The Creative Programme Executive is responsible for the delivery of creative digital assets that are designed and produced by a creative marketing team, known as the Farfetch Creative studio. You will be working alongside a team of designers, editors and producers, to answer briefs that are submitted to the studio by other internal Farfetch teams. You will take the initial brief and collaborate with the Studio’s creative leads and their team members to develop a clear programme of activity. In supporting creative production, you will understand the processes of creating digital assets, you will co-ordinate tasks, communicate with all teams across marketing and manage expectations of stakeholders to ensure creative assets are delivered on time, on budget and on spec.
What you’ll do:
- Working closely with the Managing Editor you will ensure incoming briefs are complete and suitably detailed, with objectives clearly identified
- Scope out the programme plan for different briefs and devise a workflow, schedule and milestones, using the standard Creative Studio programme management tools and software
- Facilitate the creative production of a variety of assets including but not limited to digital assets, social assets, photo shoots and video production that will appear across multiple touchpoints on the Farfetch platform
- Liaise with the Creative Studio team leads to identify tasks and resource required to deliver assets on time, on budget and on spec
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Creative Studio team leads - Global Content & Style Editor, Creative Director, Director of Experience Marketing, Director of Creative Technology and the Senior Marketing Production Manager - to ensure the programmes run efficiently
- You will be the point of contact for brief owners, key stakeholders and project team members
- You will proactively update on the programme’s progress, flagging risks, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Enable timely, efficient communication within the programme team and brief owners
- Manage the programme's budget, monitoring expenditure and costs throughout
- Manage any third-party contributions to the programme
- Report on the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the Creative Studio team leads and to the client, helping to managing expectations accordingly
- Complete project evaluation to measure success and understand and communicate lessons learnt to continuously improve tools and techniques
- Work with the Managing Editor to improve the planning and production processes to enable the Creative Studio to run efficiently and effectively
Who you are:
- Proven experience in a project/programme management role in a creative, fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, being able to liaise across all levels and functions of an organisation
- Multi-tasking abilities, especially within a fast-paced environment
- Evidence of working on multiple projects with multiple deliverables, clients and objectives
- Problem solving capabilities
- An understanding of the fashion and creative industries and their particularities
- The ability to command respect amongst members of a project team, demonstrating a decisive, assertive approach
- Good understanding of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes and projects
- Sound business case development abilities
- Good understanding of procurement processes including negotiation with third parties
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- A calm and positive temperament
- Exceptional organisational, administrative and communications skills
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.