PA & Team Assistant to VP Strategy, VP Communications & MD Fashion Concierge
We’re looking for a true creative thinker who can bring best practice and new ideas to the role. You will have a strong background working in a diverse environment that is high energy, fast-paced and service driven. You will have exceptional organisation skills, a natural sense of urgency and be able to balance a variety of tasks.
About the departments:
The Strategy team drives the long-term strategic planning for the overall business and serves as an innovation hub within the Farfetch Group looking at different companies to partner with and incubating new start-up ideas. We also spearhead new markets and business areas. Where needed, we provide strategic advice and support to other business areas and represent the Strategy team in cross-functional projects.
The Communications team is responsible for helping to build and maintain the reputation of Farfetch externally. We also support internal communications to ensure all Farfetchers are aware of what’s going on in the company. We work across all of the functions of Farfetch in order to provide strategic communications advice, and also ensure that all of the angles of the Farfetch story are being told to our key audiences – the media, brands and boutiques, investors and current and future employees. We work very closely with the marketing team as well to help amplify campaigns and initiatives that promote Farfetch to its customers.
Fashion Concierge are the new kids on the block here at Farfetch. We are a high impact start-up team of innovative thinkers ambitious to make our mark on the world of luxury personal shopping. Launched in 2017, we have already changed the way global customers shop for luxury.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for the diary management & expenses for the VPs and the MD
- You will arrange travel, visas, accommodation and prepare complex travel itineraries
- You will proactively prepare agendas in advance of key meetings
- You will liaise with clients, suppliers and staff across multiple global offices
- You will arrange courier & car bookings as needed
- You will provide ad-hoc support as required to create regular reports and presentations
- You will draft letters and documents as and when required
- You will ensure strict confidentiality at all times
- You will support with ad hoc admin for the wider team, including scheduling large Team Meetings on behalf of the directors and compiling Global team information
- You may be asked to assist with VIP dinners & client event planning and be in contact with brands
- You will cover for other PAs when they are away
Who you are:
- Coming from a luxury brand or experience of luxury fashion
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- You are a master of communication, internally and with external stakeholders with proven influencing skills
- You display an initiative driven, solutions focussed approach
- You are confident and articulate when communicating with stakeholders across all levels
- You have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in English
- You have good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You are an excellent team player
- You have a personal interest and understanding of the fashion or similar creative industry
- You are driven, dynamic, forward thinking, innovative and agile; and comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- You have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital / Technology world
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.