Senior Loyalty Executive
The Senior Loyalty Executive will be responsible executing the communications plan for the customer loyalty programme, improving customer retention metrics, optimising CPRO and LTV. The role is within the Retention team but will work cross functionally with customer analytics, F-tech, product, Private Client and other marketing teams to create and implement loyalty initiatives. The successful candidate will assist in the delivery of the loyalty program across all channels. They’ll be passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers whilst also leveraging new technologies in order to drive loyalty and ultimately competitive advantage.
The ideal candidate must be commercially savvy with a strong understanding of customer data and be able to use customer analytics to develop and optimise engagement with customers and drive commercial value. The candidate must be comfortable and excited by a fast moving and changing environment and be able to demonstrate an understanding of and previous experience in loyalty marketing role where retention has been key.
What you’ll do:
- Own the deployment of the global Customer Loyalty programme, creating timely customer retention campaigns that will increase loyalty, retention and encourage segment migration, ultimately resulting in improved customer retention metrics
- Manage complex campaign delivery through team prioritisation and resource planning
- Develop bespoke programs for top customers in conjunction with the Private Client team
- Utilise push and email communications and collaborate closely with the SEO & Performance marketing teams to ensure Loyalty activities are deployed across all digital marketing platforms
- Assist with the development of the test and learn plan for the Loyalty program to ensure benefits are constantly being analysed and optimised
- Report and track customer retention metrics, such as retention rate, AOV, SPC, OPC, CPRO and LTV, to achieve business targets
- Work with the relevant product teams to manage the roadmap and create the requirements for the technology needed to support customer loyalty
Who you are:
- Relevant qualification with a strong quantitative component
- Extensive experience in a digitally focused retention/loyalty marketing role
- A good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members and external clients
- A passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including:
- ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all key digital marketing metrics
- ability to build performance reports
- Able to appropriately combine attention to detail with longer term big picture/strategic thinking
- Intermediate/advanced excel, experience with Google analytics
- We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.