Senior Manager - Fashionlytics
About the department:
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manager to join an exciting new project at Farfetch to help shape and develop the strategy, commercial model and operations for this brand new business unit.
Farfetch has more supply and demand data than anyone else in the luxury fashion industry. The mission of this new business unit will be to turn that data into strategic commercial insights, providing advisory for luxury brands and potential customer groups through the development of a disruptive insights platform complemented with consulting services.
What you’ll do:
- You will be working with the Director of this new business unit to develop the appropriate strategy and commercial model for this new division
- You will be working with a dedicated tech team to design a disruptive world class insights platform that addresses the needs of the luxury brands we work with
- You will be advising and collaborating with luxury brands and other consumers to help solve their commercial challenges: responsible for managing brand and other B2B client insight projects, developing client-facing materials to use throughout the projects etc.
- You will appreciate this is a start-up division, the ideal candidate will need to be comfortable with ambiguity and be flexible
Who you are:
- You have work experience with a strong grounding in technology and ecommerce
- You have top tier consulting firm experience with broad exposure to the full consulting toolkit needed for this role
- You have a passion for leveraging technology to solve problems
- You have MBA, which would be considered a plus
- You will be driven, dynamic, forward thinking, innovative and agile; and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- You will be able to act in confidence, with discretion and tact
- You are flexible in approach, showing initiative and interest to support ad-hoc tasks
- You have a personal interest and understanding of the luxury fashion industry with a deep appreciation for technology
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.