Software Engineer - Fashion Concierge
Who we are:
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Fashion Concierge is a Farfetch business unit that has the mission to connect a global network of personal shoppers to luxury consumers to the products they are searching for whilst also and giving brands confidence that they are reaching their target audience.
We pride to be delivering the next generation of pull commerce and one of the most exciting and innovative services in fashion.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is motivated to build world-class applications using top notch technology. You will be working in a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team. If you love to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, using the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opportunity you can’t miss.
What you'll do:
- Evolve our e-commerce platform
- Define the future of our e-commerce platform
- Expand our microservices architecture
- Evolve your technical capabilities to the next level while using state-of-the-art technologies.
Who you are:
- An expert in object oriented languages (C#, NET or Java)
- Knowledgeable of unit tests and/or integration tests
- Passionate about code quality
- Knowledgeable of SQL language and experience using relational databases
- Knowledgeable of RESTful Web Services
- Interested in large-scale systems
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Passionate about solving complex problems
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.