Performance Marketing Executive - Paid Search
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive, with a proven track record in Paid Search to support managing the performance marketing campaigns for Farfetch. This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing and diverse digital team at a stage where you can really make a difference.
This unique role will be suitable for someone who has been proven experience in digital acquisition (Paid Search).
What you’ll do:
- You will manage large Paid Search campaigns spanning multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution
- You will be involved in many aspects of Search Engine Marketing; including writing ad copy and identifying new keywords
- You will work with a team of developers to automate marketing processes and scale up our campaigns (Adwords scripts, in-house solutions, etc)
- You will update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns
- You will analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign
- You will drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of data sets
- You will localise campaign approach based on day-to-day market observation and in line with local brand campaigns and promotions
- You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities
- You will assist with all other Performance Marketing projects as necessary
Who you are:
- You demonstrate a passion for ecommerce marketing with few years’ experience in Paid Search (knowledge of other search engines in addition to Adwords is a bonus)
- You have a proven track record of running successful Paid Search campaigns (from conception to execution)
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- You are an advanced Excel user; comfortable with complex reports, formulas and pivot tables, and you are not afraid of spending a lot of your time in spreadsheets
- You have knowledge and exposure with databases (SQL, Microsoft Access), and programming (python, php, etc) is a plus
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- You have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You are a dedicated team player
- You are fluent in English; ability to speak foreign language is a bonus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.