ENCOURAGED. SUPPORTED. INSPIRED. YOU’LL FEEL ALL OF THESE THINGS AT FARFETCH. WE’RE CREATING A GLOBAL SUCCESS STORY BY GIVING TALENTED PEOPLE THE FREEDOM TO EXPRESS THEIR INDIVIDUALITY. AND YOU’LL BE NO EXCEPTION.
Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within an exciting and fast-paced fashion company? Then this could be the job for you! This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for an Quality Manager to join our team.
At Digital Production, you’ll be part of a highly motivated family who works closely together to get the job done. There’s a real focus on continuous improvement here, so you’ll be encouraged to make the very most of your talents. We’ll also support and value your ideas.
FOR THE MOST CREATIVE THINKERS IN FASHION.
You will join our progressive and innovative Digital Production team. You’ll focus mostly on our main operation in Portugal for Quality matters, although you will be supporting other locations, if needed. You will be working in Guimarães acting as an intermediary between digital production and other areas for any kind of non-conformities and making sure that we improve our product to meet the standards and guidelines defined by the company.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strong leadership to the Quality team with the ability to inspire, engage, motivate and develop the team members to create and maintain a high performing team
- Identify and plan for future business needs that will affect Quality team in order to secure the capacity to properly respond to the challenges
- Be the ambassador of a quality mindset culture and train the team for quality matters
- Develop, implement and follow the Quality indicators in order to secure focus on continuous improvement of the processes
- Ensure operational quality control for Imagery (photography and edition), quality inspection for product flow and data collection with the proper statistical approach (sampling)
- Ensure that all productive roles have a clear definition of guidelines and quality criteria’s to steer the output to reach market leader standard in regards to its product imagery
- Liaise with other departments to manage all internal and external claims, securing an answer to all partners within time
- Monitor all corrective actions and their output effectiveness
- Develop the quality approach by using properly data collected from all non-conformities recorded
- Support Digital Production management in Budget process
Who You Are:
- Organized and detail oriented, demonstrating an eye for a luxury aesthetic
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to react positively to a rapidly evolving business
- Ability to meet tight deadlines within a budget and manage high levels of pressure
- Proficient of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Inspiring and motivator
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all teams
- Experienced in using continuous improvement tools
- Experienced as a Quality Manager or similar (3 years minimum)
- Experienced in fashion industry is a plus
- Fluent in English
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.