Talent Co-ordinators- FTC
What you’ll do:
- You will work closely with our existing Talent Coordinators to ensure everything runs smoothly in a world that can be very busy and demanding.
- You will book a multitude of interviews daily and you will create a seamless experience for both the candidate and the hiring manager
- You will take full ownership for managing all the key stakeholders and candidates involved in the recruitment process
- You will be responsible for booking all meeting rooms and setting them up appropriately, as well as arranging travel (where necessary)
- You will work with our recruitment agencies and candidates directly to provide feedback on CV’s, advice for next steps and you will represent the face of the Farfetch Talent Team.
- You will be a whizz on Excel and you are able to assist with all of our weekly & monthly reports to help us manage our headcount process and budget reconciliations.
- You will help us organise our own internal events as well as attending industry ones. The logistics can be quite difficult but this is where you can really help; ensuring we have an eye-catching stand, great merchandise and coming up with cool ideas to ensure we’re capturing the best talent.
Who you are:
- You have previous experience of working in an administration role, preferably within a previous HR or Talent Team
- Open to a Fixed Term Contract
- You are detailed oriented and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, from multiple regions; adapting your style as required to suit cultural nuances
- You are confident when communicating with stakeholders at all levels, and maintain a solution-focused approach when under pressure.
- You are a proactive trouble-shooter, who has high resilience to a fast-moving environment. Experience with similar working environments would be ideal.
- You bring lots of new ideas that will add to our already ‘Be Brilliant’ approach to sourcing top talent.
- You will work with minimal guidance to get things done and thrive with implementing new and exciting initiatives
- You have the ability to demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm and a proactive attitude
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced high growth environment.