Logistics Studio Assistant (part-time, seasonal)
Unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology
Position: Logistics Studio Assistant
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Reporting to: Logstics Supervisor
Benefits: Flexible opt-in benefits including 8 days’ holiday, birthday off, Farfetch/Browns Fashion site discounts, 401k, company equity, medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts + more.
Hours of work: As needs and operational demands may necessitate variations in starting and ending times, as well as variations in total hours that may be scheduled each day and week, your hours will be scheduled directly by your manager or supervisor.
About the department:
We're a creative family that works closely together to make sure our customers know every last detail about our products before purchasing. We have three primary teams - Styling, Photography, and Content - who make sure customers have an engaging, seamless and luxurious experience. We're focused on continuous improvements and like to encourage everyone to make the most of their talents and contribute ideas.
About the role:
The Logistics Studio Assistant is responsible for all areas within the logistics process (receiving, preparation, packaging, inventory control, data entry, measuring, order tracking, shipping). We are looking for someone with strong organizational, communication, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills. The ideal candidate will be reliable, self-motivated and have the desire and eagerness to work for a fast-paced Fashion company.
What you’ll do:
- You will handle daily communication with our Partner Services & Brand Services partners.
- You will deliver a high level of service that ensures punctual delivery of assigned tasks.
- You will execute physical inspection of products to report all flawed and damaged items.
- You will assess data quality and validity in order to execute corrections where needed.
- You will maintain production flow & organization in assigned stations.
- You will manage and optimize daily procedures and processes by participating actively in a Continuous Improvement culture.
- You will handle assigned logistics processes with full understanding of Production systems, reports and tools.
- You will make independent decisions within standardized procedures and simple/basic tasks, receiving close and direct supervision and guidance.
- You will use the online platform to register and monitor logistics activity.
- You will maintain consistent, productive and efficient performance in all Logistics stations.
- You will adhere to a range of time, cost and quality SLAs as expected on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- You will adhere to productivity targets.
- You will adhere to efficiency targets.
Who you are:
- You are proactive in your approach to problem solving and troubleshooting issues with a strong sense of urgency.
- You possess organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong interpersonal skills; ability to establish and build strong communication with other departments.
- You are able to collaborate with others.
- You are detail oriented with experience in quality assurance.
- You have a positive and team oriented attitude (a must).
- You are confident and articulate.
- You have a Ggood understanding of fashion/fashion brands (a plus).
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.