Customer Service Adviser (Korean Speaker)
#### The Team:
We're the voice of our brand. We don’t read from a script; we deliver impeccable service to our luxury brand customers in our own way and have fun doing it. We've grown extensively over the last 3 years to become a global team of around 200 employees worldwide.
Our customers are at the forefront of our business and our multilingual teams do whatever it takes to offer them a first class service, wherever they are across the globe. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms which provide end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively to luxury fashion brands.
#### The role:
- You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team in the middle of Tokyo to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast paced fashion marketing environment. You will contribute to the rapid growth of a new fashion e-commerce website by taking care of customers inquiries in order to provide them the best experience possible. For the first period you will be trained and assisted by the senior staff in the Customer Support Team in order to learn how to use the basic features of the system.
- You will take care of phone calls from customers in Japanese language and inquiries from customers all over the world through a ticket based system (Japanese and English Language). You will be expected to handle customers’ related communication in order to offer a smooth experience on our website and you will work closely to an international team reporting directly to the Customer Support Manager in Japan.
#### What you'll do:
- Be part of the customer support team and be responsible for all customers inquiries via call, mail and chat (the main part will be in Japanese and then English)
- Define a tone of voice that reflects the Farfetch brand
- Be able to give customers correct information in a timely manner
- Provide your manager with direct reports regarding your feedback and experience with customers
#### Who you are:
- You have working experience in call centers (calls or e-mail) or experience in customer hospitality (hotels, flight attendants, boutiques, tour operator)
- A good knowledge of written and spoken Korean is mandatory as well as good knowledge of English.
- Able to work under pressure and meet customers’ high expectations
- Confident and articulate
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and Windows packages
- Ability to exceed customer expectations
- You are a good team worker and you have great communications skills
- You are able to deliver agreed target’s results
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
*We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.*