Application Security Analyst
Our world class Technology team is at the core of what we do. The team helps support the running of the current business and explores new and exciting technologies that keep Farfetch truly revolutionizing the industry. Split across 3 main offices- London, Porto and Lisbon, the tech hub is the fastest growing team working across all touch points, Web, Mobile and Instore. The team is committed into turning the company into the leading multi-channel platform. Inside the Information Security team you will be part of the AppSec team.
As an Application Security Analyst you will be part of our Information Security team at Farfetch and have the opportunity to grow in a fast paced company, while sharing your skills and knowledge with the whole company.
What you’ll do:
- Perform penetration testing on in-house developed Web and/or Mobile Applications;
- Design POC’s of possible attacks related to the discovered vulnerabilities;
- Provide training to development teams on best practices around OWASP Top10;
- Help development teams with static code analysis report reviews and best fixes;
- Promote initiatives to strengthen our Security Champions community;
- Help maintaining our Secure Software Development Life Cycle in all their different stages
Who you are:
- A graduate of a program in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field;
- A professional with background in software development or application pentesting;
- A professional with more than 3 years in a similar position or in another information security field;
- Passionate for problem-solving with strong analytical skills;
- Holder of certifications on Information Security (OSCP, CEH or similar);
- A self-motivated team player who can work with minimal supervision;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).