Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for the Digital Marketing Manager who will work as Training and Quality Team. Our mission is to support and promote this growth by providing our operational teams with all means that help them being the best luxury service for our customers all around the world. We are here to ensure we are the “customer’s last great experience”.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for New Customer Sales Growth in Japan aligning with global strategies and guidelines
- Lead local optimization for Google PPC, Google Display Network (mid/upper funnel as well as lower funnel), Yahoo Display Network and other display ad menus with guidelines on KPIs such as Customer Acquisition Cost, Revenue per Visit, etc
- Manage local agency to drive growth in Yahoo Japan and other possible performance marketing channels in alignment with global strategy
- Monitor SEO performance by liaising with the global team.
- Manage local affiliate partners with guidelines on KPI.
- Communicate with respective teams, both global and local in order to execute effective localized digital marketing solutions.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing Director, align and deliver “one marketing” integrated solutions for local demand creations.
- Attend industry events, seminars and networking sessions to keep abreast of industry trends and technologies
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing in Japan, not only outsourcing to vendors but actually managing tools in-house. Hands-on experience in Display and SEO marketing is highly valued.
- Digital marketing cost management and able to dynamically adjust spend depending on trade/performances.
- Propose actions to achieve targets, considering CPA, LTV, seasonality, etc.
- Knowledge into the latest performance marketing menus around PPC and Display channels
- Proactively and professionally communicate with the global team and local Management in order to align on blockers, next steps, priorities.
- Agency/vendor management skills to maximize performance utilizing outside resources whenever necessary, keeping the internal team agile.
- Team player.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese. Be able to deeply communicate with London office.
- Professional and well spoken, excellent communication & presentation skills required.
- Experience in e-commerce business is a plus.
- Certification – any related to Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Individual certifications are welcome.