You understand that the office is the physical manifestation of the Farfetch brand and are responsible for the daily and long-term maintenance of the high standard of luxury and innovation that it represents. Farfetch employees are your customers and your role is to amaze them. You live for Farfetch and and aim to use this this position as a launch-board into another role at Farfetch.
The Office Coordinator is a master of all trades in the operations of the office, you're always in the know of whats' happening around the office without having to be told. You’re personable and likable, but know how to lay down the law when need be. You want the office to be beautiful and well-kept, and to function smoothly and efficiently. You’re okay with hauling groceries and being on hand to greet all visitors whilst believing in continuous improvement of office systems and protocols.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain the condition of our office, as a neat and clutter-free environment; maintain cleanliness of conference rooms and common areas including kitchen
- Set up and break down of catered lunch, company meetings, special events, etc.
- Provide a sense of organization and efficiency throughout theoffice
- Manage office vendors such as equipment repair, cleaning, handyman and building management
- Ensure compliance of Health & Safety Standards
- Liaise and assist People team on induction of new staff
- Restock coffee/tea/condiment supplies: coffee condiments (sweeteners, creamers, stirrers, filter paper, coffee beans, Nespresso pods, hot cocoa, variety of teas, table condiments: salt, pepper, ketchup). Restock kitchen/ break room supplies: fruit, disposables, condiments, coffee, tea, etc.
- Always implement new ways to surprise staff in terms of events, facilities and amenities.
- Act as a “go-fer”, running errands, tasks that may include picking up birthday cakes, greeting cards, etc.
- Send internal office communications
- Ordering generaloffice supplies, cleaning and kitchen supplies
- Plan and execute team-building and office culture events; support departments withoffice related events, meetings, and happenings.
Who you are:
- Service-minded and strong customer service focus, flexible and open to new ways of doing business.
- Superior interpersonal skills; highly skilled at influencing management staff through strong relationships, expertise, and data. Proven record of effecting strategic change and initiatives where prudent.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, deal with constant change and take measured risks; approaches situations with an open mind; considers all angles of a problem and evaluates solutions from multiple perspectives.
- Intermediate abilities with PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or InDesign