Product Owner - Pricing
Who we are
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
FOR THE TECH REVOLUTIONARIES. THE ONES WHO SEE THE FUTURE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN
Our world class Product team is responsible for ensuring that our customer’s journey is seamless across all of our platforms and designed and executed to high standards. Focusing heavily on UX & Digital Design, the teams are currently split across our three offices in London, Porto and Lisbon. Working across 3 main verticals, Frontoffice, Backoffice and Mobile they have helped to create the iconic ‘Farfetch’ look and feel. They’re true ambassadors of our business and ensure they’re always at the forefront of the latest technology, even creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch; they truly demonstrate our ‘Be Revolutionary’ value in everything they do.
The Pricing assures that our pricing platform drives our complex business model while creating world class technology for the marketplace and platform users.
You will collaborate with highly skilled engineers, business experts and others in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment.
Above all you will have a hand on building the next level platform for the fashion luxury industry.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the creation and maintenance of the High Level Roadmaps for the Pricing Cluster;
- Participate in establishing the Product Vision and Strategy for the Pricing area;
- Drive business outcomes by leveraging best in class processes and Products for the pricing area;
- Rely on data driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary. Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensure that what is delivered meets the original goals.
- Work very closely, in an agile environment, with the engineering team during the entire product lifecycle where you will be independent to manage and launch work items
- Manage communication with key stakeholders to, drive product alignment, coordinate product launches and manage expectations.
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable in working with Global Pricing Models, Pricing Workflows and Dynamic Pricing Optimization systems is a plus;
- Excellent problem-solver and with organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends;
- Excellent communicator (English is mandatory);
- Knowledgeable and experienced in implementation of complex Pricing solutions/Products;
- Adaptable to a very fast paced and consistently growing and changing environments;
- A Professional with solid interpersonal skills in a multicultural and cross functional network.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.