About the role:
Integrated in the Logistics team within our Production Department, you will be responsible for handling luxury clothing articles and accessories. This includes the preparation, control and data entry of the varied articles, to ensure the all the quality procedures for their online sale.
What you’ll do:
- Handle and prepare articles for production process
- Quality and Defect Control of received articles
- Data entry and validation of the articles in the software system:
- Label information
- Packing articles of clothing/accessories
Who you are:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of English
- Must be well organized, proactive and goal oriented
Important note: you must have immediately availability to join this project and to work in different schedules (during the week or at weekends, between 6am and 22pm)
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.