Product - Plug-In Programme 2019 - Lisbon
What is the Plug-in Programme?
The Plug-in is Farfetch official graduate program. It is directed to graduates in all areas within Technology and Product and consists of a 6 month internship, allocated to one of our teams. You will have a mentor and you will be offered daily challenges and an opportunity to kick start your career in one of the most promising (and fun) Tech companies in Portugal
The Product Team
Farfetch’s Product team is responsible for ensuring that our customer’s journey is seamless across all of our platforms and that Farfetch’s interfaces are designed and executed to the highest standards. The Product teams have a global scope and work together to help create the iconic Farfetch look and feel. They are true ambassadors of our business and ensure they’re always at the forefront of the latest technology.
Open Roles for Product in Lisbon:
- Junior Product Designer
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be integrated in one of our teams in the Technology area
- You will have a Mentor, who will support your growth throughout the internship
- You will have targets and goals that will help you grow as a professional
- You will have access to training sessions and workshops on Technologies, Processes among others
- You will have new challenges every day, continuously learning and developing your skills.
WHO YOU ARE
- A graduate with an academic background in Engineering, Computer Science or Graphic Design or similar areas
- Eager to learn and to have a great first professional experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A good team player, with sharped problem-solving skills
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment