ERP System Developer
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We are proud to say that our team work passionately to achieve the business goals by providing accurate data to the business, implementing new processes and best practices to make life easier to our internal customers.
Nowadays we are part of the financial department with over 50 people based mostly in PT and UK, but with presence in all regions where Farfetch is operating.
The Portuguese Finance system team has the full control and responsibility on the implementation and maintenance of the finance reporting, planning, consolidation, and procurement systems.
We are growing in a fast pace, with many new projects and opportunities coming in next year. We invite you to be part of this amazing team that wants to break the rules and drive our department to the highest standards.
- Be responsible for driving development efforts for enhancement and maintenance of our ERP System and associated linkage to third party system, including internally developed applications;
- Create and execute deployment testing through the creation of unit tests for deployment;
- Document Change Management Requests for implementation of new code versions into production, seeking appropriate business and management approvals and coordinating with the Project Manager;
- Be responsible for actively work together with our IT team in monitoring the overall performance of the ERP application.
- Be responsible for providing production support of the ERP system and integrated third party systems, ensuring high availability, data consistency and accuracy of information.
What you’ll do:
- Customize our internal ERP System using .NET, X++;
- Create and modify reports (SSRS) in the ERP;
- Maintain Reports in SQL server;
- Help on designing, document and develop new functionalities within the system and interfaces with third parties;
- Perform Unit testing within the ERP;
- Support and autonomously establish development and deployment standards;
- Support daily business issues together with the end user;
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years experienced in ERP systems development, in medium to large size corporate environments and international companies;
- Experienced in designing and developing with SQL Server;
- Experienced using AIF to integrate the ERP with external systems;
- Proficient in security development techniques;
- Proficient in the definition and estimation of project tasks;
- Have collaborative approach to design issues and problem solving;
- Have strong ability to balance multiple project initiatives;
- Have strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Able to work within a team and contribute to decision making;
- Experienced with Continuous Integration and Source Control tools and methodologies;
- Commited to quality and excellent customer service to end users;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (mandatory);
- Familiar and/or experienced in integrations with BI tools (as a plus);
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.