Logistics Assistant - Fashion Concierge
About the role:
You will be responsible for elevating the fashion concierge business model through an effective logistics support approach. Reporting to Sales Operations Manager, the role will be responsible for shaping the logistics structure and managing the process flow to meet our ambitious growth objectives.
We’re looking for someone with super strong operational and luxury service acumen with a solutions focused hands-on approach. Past exposure to the world of luxury retail, personal shopping or VIP services is ideal. You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of exceeding KPI targets through exceptional operations logistics support and communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain packing area ensuring a clean and organised workstation; all unused boxes to be flat packed and kept in assigned area by end of each day
- Ensure sufficient packaging supplies are in-stock and update Transactions team with weekly re-orders
- Make sure customer orders are packed with care and attention, ready for DHL collection before 4pm daily; ensuring the manifest report is accurate with signed hardcopies kept on file
- Book transport and manage collections / deliveries (couriers and FC team)
- Generate delivery documentation; ensuring these are attached to the correct customer order
- Match proof of delivery documents to customer orders
- Be proactive suggesting process improvements within the Operations Department
- Maintain and update stock inventory count and manage customer returns process
- Collaborate with Farfetch Premium Service team on operational projects ensuring Fashion Concierge is well represented in terms of operational excellence
- Support Transaction team and Operations Manager to resolve issues
Who you are:
- Understanding of the luxury industry and handling luxury products
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Coordinator, ideally within retail sector
- Problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and solutions focused mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Experience supporting the operational process, as it pertains to sales executives and organizational / departmental objectives
- Proven ability working under pressure to strict deadlines
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.