Partner Service Quality Specialist
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We´re driving partner´s journey while providing a seamless and successful business experience.
We´re at the starting point of partner´s journey playing a unique role while: being the connection with all our operational teams; guiding partners day to day and delivering excellent service levels. Establishing long lasting relationships with partners is at the core of our team. Expertise and trust is how we want them to know us. We bring partners voice to the business while supporting them in achieving their goals. As a team, we came a long way since we started 3 years ago, we grew to around 70 people being the biggest team based in Portugal followed by the US one. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms providing partners end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions.
Reporting to the Partner Service Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and actively influencing the PS team’s quality performance, making sure that the quality requirements in place are fulfilled and the goals consistently achieved. You will also analyse specialists’ quality results and performance in order to optimize processes and support their development, in partnership with the Training Team and Team Leaders. Responsible for creating performance reports and action plans.
What you'll do
- Oversee and monitor the development and implementation of the quality improvement program as well as identify actions to improve quality processes;
- Contribute to develop specialists’ skills and improve their performance by supporting the team leaders with feedback and coaching intitiatives;
- Lead local calibration sessions and define action plans for variance reduction;
- Provide training on quality processes;
- Provide the management with reporting on Quality and other operational KPIs related to quality performance in order to support strategic decisions;
- Work closely with the Training team to identify needs and cooperate on the creation of continuous training contents.
Who you are
- Experienced in quality assurance (minimum 2 years);
- Highly skilled at analyzing;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Fluent in German, Italian or French will be a plus;
- A strong communicator with good relationship management skills;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel;
- Highly organized;
- Able to multi-task in time sensitive situations;
- Experienced in working with an international company with multiple stakeholders.
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.