Product Designer (White Label)
We're looking for a designer who will help us shaping the digital experience of the fashion industry by pushing the boundaries of what's technologically possible and applying revolutionary thinking to everything we do.
What you’ll do
- Work collaboratively within an Agile process with; other product designers, user researchers, product owners and developers
- Own the design vision for white label components in the Black & White Business Unit
- Design and develop scalable and reusable components and patterns, based on existing knowledge but adapted to the needs of multiple brands
- Support the Product team in advocating adoption of new platform features
- Bridge efforts and foster sharing of concrete knowledge between the Consumer and Platform teams
- Deﬁne and communicate the UX direction using appropriate tools and deliverables to describe intent, and evangelize best practices learned from the Farfetch portal
- Juggle multiple internal stakeholders and their agendas on white label products
- Create clear documentation on the framework you design, to guide large groups of people on how to consume your work to create new experiences.
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation to an energetic and collaborative team
- Be fully accountable for projects assigned to you and serve as a sign off point from a design standpoint
Who you are
- You can design complex systems. You can find simplicity out of complexity.
- You take several steps back to see the full picture and think about the wider experience. Our users think beyond their browser window, and so do we.
- You design based on evidence and you’re always unbiased. You prototype to test and learn. You can prove the impact of your designs, you think lean, and you’re comfortable with pivoting.
- You're a critical thinker who's able to provide constructive and actionable critique. You're an equally adept listener who's able to take feedback onboard and iterate accordingly.
- You’re resilient and can cope with change. We’re a rapidly growing team in a fast paced global business and we sometimes change course.
- You’re inquisitive with a clear appetite to learn new, complex things. Every day you might be learning new things about luxury fashion, merchandising, pricing or logistics.
- You’re a team player and you recognise the value of collaboration. You can lead by example and empower others to find their own path.
- You’re able and willing to travel to other Farfetch offices. We’re a global team with centres in London, Lisbon and Porto.