Payments Business Analyst
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 500 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,300 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
The Payments team is here to ensure that Farfetch gives its customer a quick, easy and reliable experience when buying at Farfetch. We help grow the business by ensuring we offer a payment experience that converts customers around the globe.
The team is responsible for the global payment performance of the group, which leads to diverse streams of work like analysing customer trends and data, managing provider relationships, managing a budget in the tens of millions of dollars, and working with product teams to shape our product roadmap.
The Payments Business Analyst will drive continuous improvements in the teams core KPIs of payment success rates, customer conversion and payment processing fees. They will take quantitative and qualitative data and turn it into decisions, actions and insight. They will work with a variety of internal and external teams to deliver projects and change.
What You’ll do:
- Immerse yourself in data, finding opportunities to improve our KPIs;
- Deliver insights on performance and opportunities to our stakeholders throughout the business;
- Support and deliver projects with a variety of teams such as technology, finance, commercial, marketing and other operational teams;
- Monitor and report on market trends that can impact our business, becoming an expert in the subject;
- Design and deliver tools that improve efficiency and accuracy in our work.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experienced, preferably in e-commerce. Payments experience is a plus, but not a prerequisite;
- Educated in an analytic discipline, with proven expertise in SQL and other relevant programming languages a strong advantage;
- A strong communicator, with the ability to turn numbers into a story that non-experts can understand;
- Pro-active. You like to get out from your desk and make things happen;
- A strong team player and collaborator;
- Comfortable in making decisions with uncertainty in a fast-moving environment. You know how to prioritize;
- Have advanced knowledge in English, both written and oral;
- Fun to work with!
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.