Operations Client Manager
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we are continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Platform Operations plays a crucial role when it comes to launching new websites for Black & White brands and other new initiatives by which we offer e-commerce services to other companies. Our responsibility is to understand the needs of the client and design the best solution when it comes to Payments, Fraud, Shipping & Delivery, Customer Service. After the solution is live, we are also in charge of the client support, advising the brand on how to offer a world- class service to the end customer.
As Operations Client Manager you are expected to be a trusted advisor to Black & White clients, addressing their business needs, strategic goals, and operational (recommended) targets. You are responsible for ensuring that all operational/technical activities are closely aligned with the strategy for each partner, allowing the full potential of the partnership to be achieved. You will design, plan, implement and/or support solutions that will drive partners to achieve operational success with Black & White. You will work in alignment with the E-Commerce specialists, being the main points of contact to the brand.
What you’ll do:
- Be the champion client engagement by developing relationships with the client’s key decision makers when it comes to Operational matters (Payments & Fraud, Shipping & Delivery, Order fulfilment, Customer Service);
- Manage onboarding effectively so that the foundations of the partnership are well established since the website launch;
- Lead the development of operational solutions based on client requirements or opportunities that you may identify;
- Focus on continuously delivering business & technical value as the partnership evolves, involving different stakeholders when required;
- Support partners with speed, quality and service on every communication channel;
- Autonomously identify and solve operational problems related with our back-office tools or involve other teams when required
- Drive partner satisfaction by providing effective and reliable support;
- Be the internal voice of clients from an operational perspective; that includes monitoring internal SLAs so that we provide a world-class service;
- Work closely with the E-Commerce specialists, aligning the actions and working as a team;
- Monitor operational KPIs, trend spot brand’s behaviors, and proactively seek solutions for recurring issues;
- Constructively challenge clients to improve their operational processes;
- Develop and implement tailored success plans maximizing client’s performance;
- Anticipate business risks based on existing data and historical behaviors and implement corrective measures;
- Build and present monthly/quarterly/seasonal business reviews;
- Focus on a specific portfolio of clients according to Head of Operations guidelines
Who you are:
- Experienced in a B2B environment;
- Passionate for providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers;
- A professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization;
- Organized with action planning skills;
- Detail-oriented, with an aptitude for process optimization;
- A professional with Analytical mindset and ability to extract, interpret and storytell data;
- Empathetic and with an unique ability to extract and understand customer needs;
- A professional with proven experience in implementing successful strategies and achieving ROI and other measures of success;
- Capable to multi-task and shift focus as required, with an excellent sense of prioritization and timing;
- Independent, self-sufficient, and also with strong inter-personal skills;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work across teams with a collaborative approach;
- A professional with commercial sense and problem-solving skills;
- Experienced in Retail operations;
- Experience in and knowledgeable of E-commerce;
- A professional with an understanding of luxury customers (is a plus)
- 3 years’ experienced in success/account management environment (sales can also be considered);
- Fluent written and spoken English (C level);
- A professional with advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint skills.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.