Test Manager - Microsoft Dynamics 365 - FTC
Farfetch is recruiting a contract Test Manager for a retail implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. The Test Analyst/Manager will work closely with business stakeholders, suppliers and peers in the Technology and Product team to ensure the quality of a large-scale solution. This role will suit a technically aware, self-starter with excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
What you'll do:
- Create, own and manage the overall test plan.
- Support BA’s with writing acceptance criteria from requirements.
- Develop and execute manual test scripts.
- Develop and execute automated ‘smoke’ and full regression suites with each release.
- Raising bugs or enhancements with the appropriate level of priority.
- Running the Testing Meetings to track, triage & prioritise defects.
- Support the bug/enhancement review process with the BAs and super-users.
- Own the relationship with Technology partners who will produce test data or harnesses to perform end-to-end solution testing.
- Raising testing blockers to the project manager and support them with unblocking them.
- Build strong relationships with internal users to manage them through UAT.
- Provide timely test reports to the project manager to give confidence on quality of solution.
- Setting up the project on a defect tracking tool e.g. Jira.
- Understand the MVP that are key for each of the components of the project.
- Support the Project Manager with the post-launch “warranty” period including triaging and prioritizing defects and testing fix deployments.
- Liaising with 3rd-party specialists to support the execution of penetration tests and other specialised testing.
Who you are:
- Understand and explain the V-model of testing.
- Automating testing of web-based applications.
- Developing an automation test suite.
- Maintaining test scripts.
- Strong communicator on all mediums.
- Prior experience with testing a large ERP deployment including integrations and 3rd party management.
- Experience with cutovers within large technology projects.
- A focus on usability.
- Good stakeholder management.
- Multi-task against tight timescales.
- Retail experience (ideally Fashion).
Nice to have:
- Experience testing on a Dynamics 365 or Dynamics AX.