E-Commerce Coordinator, Black & White
Unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology
Position: E-Commerce Coordinator, Black & White
Location: New York, NY
Reporting to: Client Services E-Commerce Manager
Benefits: Flexible opt-in benefits including 8 days’ holiday, birthday off, Farfetch/Browns Fashion site discounts, 401k, company equity, medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts + more.
Hours of work: As needs and operational demands may necessitate variations in starting and ending times, as well as variations in total hours that may be scheduled each day and week, your hours will be scheduled directly by your manager or supervisor.
About the department:
NEW TECHNOLOGIES. BIG CHALLENGES. THE CHANCE TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GENUINELY GROUNDBREAKING. THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE THINGS WE CAN OFFER AT FARFETCH.
Black & White is a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. On this growing team, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it is an incredibly exciting time to join!
About the role:
Working closely with the Client Services E-commerce Manager to provide best in class e-commerce and digital marketing strategy and execution for the B&W clients, this is the perfect role for someone with 1-2 years work experience who wants to develop their skills and knowledge within the digital and luxury industries.
What you’ll do:
- You will be a key, daily point of contact for 3-4 B&W clients, helping them to identify and formulate plans to drive e-commerce sales in a strategic manner.
- You will work hand-in-hand with the digital marketing team to monitor and optimise performance of each marketing channel, driving opportunities for improvement across the B&W clients.
- You will carry out regular pieces of analysis to help define and support the decision making of B&W clients.
- You will support B&W clients with their forecasting and buying (together with the E-commerce Manager).
- You will advise clients on pricing and sales strategy, as well tactical recommendations around promotional activity.
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving.
- You will participate in regular meetings and client workshops to guide the strategic direction of projects.
- You will support in the development of presentation material for Quarterly Business Reviews with Directors and C-level team members of client businesses.
Who you are:
- You are experienced with ideally 1-2 years in either a consultancy, retail, or e-commerce role.
- You are a Bachelor’s degree holder or have equivalent experience.
- You are an excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- You are eager to learn new skills and knowledge across e-commerce and luxury industries.
- You are highly confident working with numbers.
- You are able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
- You are commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets.
- You are flexible and approachable in your attitude with good creative and problem solving skills.
- You are keenly interested and understand fashion and luxury in a retail environment.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.