English Content Writer
You will join a progressive and innovative Content Production team at an exciting time as we roll out our new Tone of Voice!
This is a fully generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team do. You’ll focus on creating ‘revolutionary’ product descriptions, enhancing our customer journey through our product pages.
Working to the company’s Tone of Voice guidelines, within a large multi-lingual department, you will be required to create well-written, succinct, trend focused and accurate copy that describes luxury clothing, accessories and lifestyle products sold on the site.
You will have some experience working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally this would have been within copywriting role or fashion journalism with a passion to move their career into E-commerce will also be considered.
What you’ll do:
- You will complete product descriptions to the KPI standard for your role.
- You will deliver BAU excellence with a team driven by frequent deadlines and high volume targets, yet maintaining a Farfetch level of quality and tone-of-voice.
- You will ensure descriptions are consistent and accurate.
- You will be proactive in product, brand and competitor research.
- You will support and contribute with any tone of voice changes.
- You will support the Supervisor with any additional tasks when required.
Who you are:
- You have fluency in English
- You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
- You have a good writing style that is accurate, engaging and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You have an understanding of garment and accessory construction
- You have the ability to work independently
- You have the ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS