Group Product Manager - Loyalty
We’re looking for an experienced product leader to fill our Group Product Manager (GPM) role to help us define and implement a customer retention strategy, pushing our loyalty program to the next stage. You will be leading a team of Product Managers from the beginning to the end of product building, from new ideas to detailed iterations.The GPM will oversee product delivery for our stakeholders and end-users, create robust and scalable engineering processes, drive roadmaps, as well as manage and mentor team members.
What you’ll do:
- Define new missions and objectives for the Loyalty product team, aligning with overall Farfetch strategic goals;
- Communicate product vision, working with peers in the product team, and distill it within the entire loyalty team to motivate members to embrace it;
- Foster strong communication across Product, Engineering, and Customer Retention teams, ensuring understanding of product roadmaps, MVPs, timeline, and future developments;
- Create healthy relationships with internal stakeholders, ensuring their requirements are captured and addressed;
- Drive the creation and maintenance of monthly updates, quarterly and annual roadmaps, leading a team of product managers across different initiatives to execute on key projects;
- Define success metrics for new features and track them to ensure projects are moving towards defined business goals;
- Oversee Product Managers’ backlogs and ensure that together they deliver on client and end-user needs;
- Mentor and develop product team members to do their best work.
- Experience in Retail, Tech, or E-Commerce companies;
- Experience in Loyalty field is a plus;
- Proven track record as a group product manager, successfully managing and mentoring a team of product managers as direct reports;
- Proven track record of successful launch-to-market projects;
- A leader with strong framing ability, executive presence, and ability to motivate teams around a common goal;
- Experience working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level is a plus;
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst);
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines;
- Expertise of the Scrum methodology best practices and how to instill it within product teams;
- Experience in client-facing roles, especially in the luxury industry, is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English.