PA to VP Data and VP Consumer Products
The ideal candidate will have a strong background working in a Technology (or similar) environment that is high energy, fast-paced and service driven. You will have exceptional organisational skills, a natural sense of urgency and the ability to balance a variety of tasks.
About the department:
The Product team at Farfetch are responsible for creating meaningful, engaging, beautiful experiences that create emotional connections with our customers. We work hard to understand user needs, champion them and protect them throughout the product design process. We have two teams - one in London and one in Porto - and work in clusters across our suite of products including web, mobile and instore.
We’re ambassadors for the business, pushing the boundaries of what's technologically possible, and creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch. We like to apply a bit of revolutionary thinking to everything we do.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for the diary management & expenses for the VPs
- You will arrange travel, visas, accommodation and prepare complex travel itineraries
- You will proactively prepare agendas in advance of key meetings
- You will liaise with clients, suppliers and staff across multiple global offices
- You will arrange courier & car bookings as needed
- You will provide ad-hoc support as required to create regular reports and presentations
- You will draft letters and documents as and when required
- You will ensure strict confidentiality at all times
- You will support with ad hoc admin for the wider team, including scheduling large Team Meetings on behalf of the directors and compiling Global team information
- You will cover for other PAs when they are away
Who you are:
- You have previous PA experience in a Data, Product or Technology environment
- You are comfortable with managing responsibilities and coordination on a global scale
- You are driven, dynamic, forward thinking, innovative and agile in your approach to work
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and adaptable working environment
- You are able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- You are a master of communication, internally and with external stakeholders with proven influencing skills
- You display a solutions focussed approach
- You have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in English
- You have good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You are an excellent team player
- You have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the Digital / Technology world
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.