Product Owner - Conversational Commerce
The Conversational Commerce Product Owner will be responsible for driving product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements to enable Farfetch delivering customers the best personalized luxury experience.
What you'll do
- Develop a product strategy for the conversational commerce initiatives;
- Gather and distil requirements from users and translate them into an actionable vision;
- Work with stakeholders to maintain the product and feature road map, managing backlog prioritization;
- Specify immediate and strategic improvements to products and create appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement;
- Lead/Create user stories and acceptance criteria for the product backlog;
- Liaise with Scrum and Support teams throughout the product’s lifecycle;
- Lead the delivery of new product features via creation of release documentation, workshops and operational support of launches.
Who you are
- A graduate of a program in Information Systems or a related field;
- Knowledgeable in one of the following areas would be considered a strong plus: machine learning, NLP/NLU, data modeling, or personalization;
- A professional with previous experience in a similar product management role;
- Able to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements;
- Experienced in using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements;
- An individual with excellent time management skills;
- A keen advocate of quality and continuous improvement;
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- An excellent communicator, both in Portuguese and English;
- Knowledgeable in Scrum methodology is a plus;
- Committed to provididing a high level of customer service to business users;
- Experienced in interacting with business users, building strong relationships and enabling them to get the most out of Reporting tools;
- An individual with good analytical and problem solving skills in a data warehouse environment;
- Knowledgeable in Big Data infrastructures is a plus;
- Experienced with CRM and ERP integrations with BI systems is a plus.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.